Bundle C5v Tablet PC and Digivey Survey Software Handheld Survey System
The tablet PC model C5v is designed for use in a healthcare environment. It features a sealed design that can be easily cleaned and disinfected with standard cleansers.
In a bundle with our Digivey Survey Software, this handheld survey device is highly suitable for interviewer-assisted survey data collection, e.g. patient satisfaction surveys; medical staff surveys; visitor satisfaction surveys as well as patient assessments and clinical research. Together with the docking station it can be used for self-administered surveys in a monitored environment, too. See case study.
This handheld survey system (tablet PC in a bundle with Digivey Survey Software) is available for purchase and rental.
- 10.4 in. XGA TFT /AFFS+ LED Backlight display; resolution 1024 x 768, with Intel display power saving technology; Gorilla™ glass for increased display damage resistance
- View Anywhere® display option
- Intel® Core™ i7vPro™ processor 1.2 GHz or i5 vPro™ processor
- 1 GB Memory (upgradeable to 4 GB max)
- 160 GB SATA HDD (optional 64 GB Solid State Drive - SSD)
- WiFi® 802.11 a/b/g/n and integrated Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR Module; optional broadband
- Integrated speaker
- Optional rear-facing camera Autofucs 3.0 megapixel resolution built-in; Optional integrated 2.0 Megapixel camera; optional 1D/2D barcode scanner built-in
- Integrated fingerprint reader with OmniPass software; optional smart card reader
- Windows 7 Professional operating system
- Approx. 4+ hours battery life with standard battery
- Battery charges in approx. 1.5 h
- 10" x 10" x .95"
- 3.3 lbs
- 1 year standard warranty on parts and labor; extended 3 year DOP (Date of Purchase) warranty is available
- Input via touch screen (active digitizer pen); external keyboard; external mouse
- IP54 rated for moisture and dust; Meets MIL-STD-810G; water, dust and splash resistant; shock-mounted display and hard drive; chemically strengthened glass; rubberized for shock dampening; magnesium-alloy internal frame; molded handle to prevent drops; Gorilla™ glass display damage resistance.
- Survey data collection indoors (outdoors in well-protected areas only)
- CAPI (Computer Assisted Personal Interviewing)
- Configured for touch screen survey use
- Digivey Launcher software pre-loaded
- Optional Digivey Data Shuffler software pre-loaded
- Optional accessories
- Starting at $2,900 (C5v basic configuration and Digivey Launcher software); accessories not included
Prices and specifications are subject to change without prior notification. Integrated models from other manufacturers are available, too. Please call 866.665.0533 to discuss your requirements.
All trademarks mentioned belong to their respective owners. Creoso, Digivey, TouchPresenter, edisplayIt and InfoPacer are trademarks or registered trademarks of Creoso Corporation, Phoenix, Arizona, in the United States and other countries.